Full integration with Alfresco
Componize for Alfresco is a unique product that allows content managers to have a single solution for all of their enterprise and component content management needs. Today, content heavy organizations need to maximize the possibilities for content reuse, multichannel publishing, team productivity and content quality improvements. This not only requires strong DITA management and publishing capabilities, but also enterprise-class content management, workflow and collaboration capabilities. That’s what Componize for Alfresco does: It’s the CMS that seamlessly integrates Componize’s leading CCM features with all of the popular resources and features of Alfresco.
- All XML content and components can be stored in Alfresco, just like any other content
- All standard Alfresco services such as permissions, versioning, content rules, workflow etc. apply to XML content in exactly the same way as any other content
- The Componize user interface actions, dialogs and wizards are seamlessly integrated with the Alfresco user interface
- Componize is compatible with both Alfresco Community and Alfresco Enterprise
- Componize is an official Alfresco partner since 2006 (Technology Partner).