Come to sunny South of France for our next Customization training!
This 3-day Componize Customization course will be held in our head-office in Aix-en-Provence, from the 3rd to the 5th of June 2013.
Beyond the course itself, it will be a unique opportunity to interact with our CTO, Frank Shipley, who will be your trainer!
COMPONIZE CUSTOMIZATION TRAINING
The Componize customization training provides you with the necessary knowledge to perform all of the common customization tasks such as integrating custom stylesheets, writing your own processing pipelines, adding a custom schema type etc. It will also give you a detailed understanding of the Componize architecture and the open-standards that it is based on. You will also learn how to do more advanced customization tasks such as configuring metadata extractors, interceptors and synchronizers, adding support for specific link types and link properties and using the Componize extensions and APIs.
System integrators and advanced users who would like to have a detailed understanding of the Componize architecture and learn how to customize Componize for their own requirements.
Attendees should have a basic understanding of XML and have already used Alfresco. Experience with the Spring framework and Alfresco content modeling and customization would be a plus.
Attendees will be required to use their own laptops running either Windows or Linux and with a minimum configuration of 2Gb of RAM and 500Mb of free disk space. All software will be provided and installed during the training course.
- Modular, open-standards architecture
- Componize for Alfresco integration
- Componize extension points
- Introduction to URIs
- URIs in Componize
- Using the Componize Virtual File System (VFS)
- Introduction to XML catalogs
- Creating XML catalogs
- XML catalogs in Alfresco
- XML schema based processing
- XML schema references: DTD and XSD
- XML schema filters
- Configuring XML schemas
- Introduction to the Resource Description Framework
- RDF and Componize
- Configuring metadata extractors and interceptors
- Configuring metadata synchronization
- Tagging and categorization in Alfresco
- Introduction to XLink
- XLink and Componize
- Configuring link extractors and interceptors
- Introduction to the XProc pipeline language
- XProc pipelines in Componize
- XSLT stylesheets in Componize
- XSL formatters
- Configuring XProc pipelines in Componize
- Web scripts (REST API)
Price per participant is €2.000 for the 3 days, and includes lunches. We offer group discounts for multiple attendees from the same organization.
If you are interested in attending this training, please send us an email.