In order to strengthen our customer contact and guarantee a successful product implementation, we are looking for a candidate with experience in IT project management.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the integration projects of our structured content management solution (CCMS), whether these projects are carried out externally (by our integration partners) or internally.
The candidate will be in charge of analysing the clients’ needs, drafting technical specifications, project follow-up with the development team and the client, reception and system validation phase, etc.
Our clients are world leaders in various markets in Europe and the United States (manufacturing, training, content publishers).
The candidate’s strategic objectives for this position will be a successful projects completions and clients satisfaction.
The candidate may also be involved in the pre-sales phase (needs analysis, product demonstrations), participate in the design phases of new product features (user-centered design) or help customers in using the product (training , support).
- Highly proficient in IT project management: meticulous, identifying objectives, autonomy, proactive, reporting
- Good knowledge of software development
- Fluent in English, Bilingual in French is a plus
- Ability to learn structured content and DITA standard; Tools: CCMS, XML editors and publishing solutions
- Minimum BS degree in computer science
- Minimum 3 years experience in computer development
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT project management
- Strong organizational skills and autonomy
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Office location in Aix-en-Provence, France (Remote working possible one day per week)
- Occasional travel in France and abroad
To apply, please send your CV at email@example.com